read the full info here Family Style Egg Brunch
- 2 eggs per person (this recipe will serve up to 4 people using 8 eggs)
- 1 bunch of broccoli rabe
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium sauce pan add 1 inch of water. Place on medium heat.
- Wash broccoli rabe well and cut into pieces. Steam until leaves are
http://scozglass.com/product/mini-dragon/?add-to-cart=371 wilted. (about 5 minutes)
- In a large skillet add the olive on medium heat. Sauté mushrooms
until they are browned.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 45 seconds.
- Drain the broccoli rabe and toss with mushrooms and garlic in the
- Gently crack each egg over the mixture.
- Cover for a few minutes until eggs are done.