- Olive Oil to coat the bottom of the pot
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 large carrot thinly sliced
- ½ cup celery thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed zucchini
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 large tomatoes diced or a small can diced tomatoes 14 oz.
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1 can chick peas (drained)
- 2 cups chopped packed kale
- Use olive oil to coat the bottom of the soup pot.
- Combine all ingredients in pot except the kale.
- Cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
- Add Kale and cook for additional 5 minutes.