- 1 Quart organic chicken stock
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 celery ribs finely sliced
- 2 cups chopped packed kale (remove stems)
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes or 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 cans of chick peas (rinsed)
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 thyme springs or ½ tsp. thyme
- 1½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Oil to coat the pot
follow link Directions:
1. Place large stock pot over medium-high heat. Add enough oil to coat the bottom. Add the onions, and celery.
generic levitra online cheap 2. When onions and celery become translucent, add salt and garlic. Sauté an additional 2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to medium-low and cook an additional 10 minutes.
4. Remove Bay leaf before serving.