- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- ½ cup almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup ricotta
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup Truvia Sweetener
- 1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Butter to coat ramekins (or oven safe small bowls)
2. Separate yolks from two eggs and beat egg whites until frothy.
3. Mix all remaining ingredients with egg whites and beat 15 seconds.
4. Coat six ramekin or oven safe small bowls with butter or oil.
5. Pour ingredients into ramekins.
6. Bake 40 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.