- 1 cup organic quinoa
- 1 cup zucchini diced into ¼ inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped basil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. juice from the olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped mint
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Prepare quinoa according to instructions on package.
- Let quinoa chill.
- Combine quinoa, zucchini, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, basil, parsley, feta cheese, olives and mint in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt