http://megatuce.com/member/ Spiced Tilapia with Asparagus
- 2 pounds organic asparagus, tough ends trimmed, cut into 1″ pieces
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pound tilapia, Pacific sole, or other firm white-fish fillet (about 4
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease the bottom of a baking dish with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the tilapia on both sides with the Old Bay seasoning, drizzle lemon juice on top and place in baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a separate baking dish, toss the asparagus, garlic, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread out evenly on the baking dish. Bake for 10-15 until the asparagus is el dente.
- Serve the asparagus with the fish and a side of coleslaw.